Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oil Prices Go Up... so I getting more ETP

There's a labor strike in Nigeria which would threaten oil supplies in the near future.  I do not have positions in the oil but I have ETP in my energy sector play.  I'm also counting on an increase of natural gas usage as the winter progresses.  Therefore, here's my plan:

Along with next Tuesday's Automatic Investment Plan,  I'm investing an additional $120.00 in ETP.  After the $4  fee, I'll probably end up with 2.4462 shares (at $47.42 as of 9:03 am 01/12/12).  This would bump up my Oil and Energy position and along with my Consumer Goods plays (KFT and MO), would balance out my asset allocation.

The DOW and the Market are ticking downward since the rally earlier this week.  Profit taking as expected.  This is good since I'll be getting my purchases on the pullback.

No comments:

Post a Comment